Counter Sales Associates (Part Time with Potential for Full Time):
This is a unique job at a very unique facility. We are looking for an employee who is self-motivated and proactive. We are looking for a renaissance person who is able to accomplish tasks in a diverse work environment. We place a significant emphasis on customer service and as a Counter Sales Associate, you would be an integral part of our team. Applicants should be outgoing with a positive mental attitude, and excited about working with a strong team. Interoffice communication skills are a must, and all candidates must be willing to work all weekends and holidays.
- Customer service/Cashier responsibilities
- Maintaining inventory
- Selling merchandise
- Creating displays for products
- Answering phone and scheduling appointments/lessons
- Up-keep/Cleaning areas of responsibility
- Handling shotguns
- Responsible for explaining basic safety regulations to customers
- Light data entry work
- Strong phone and interpersonal skills
Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Part Time with potential for Full-Time after 90 days.
- The work day begins at 8:30am and will usually end at 5:00 to 5:30. Our work week is Wednesday through the following Monday. There is some flexibility with Tuesdays during some of our busier months.
- Competitive pay with annual performance based bonus
- Pro Shop merchandise at cost, including guns
- Free shooting on off hours (full time employees)
- Great work environment
Please forward all resumes to Lori@LVSClays.com. Please include the position you are applying for.